Monday, January 15, 2007

send me an angel

the following is an email i just sent to my friend Josh, synopsizing a dream I had last night:

last night i dreamt we were all in vegas at a fancy-expensive hotel (you me mullahy jess lynn myklynn.. however you spell her damned name.. fuckin hippie irish parents)... also some Jewish guy who was sleeping with my girlfriend (yay!), but was my roomate. We were all doing some kinda weird drug, and you had some fancy suite there. I found a sega saturn (1990s video gam system) in there (you were holding out on me!) and a ton of games, but they were all stored in this strange razor-sharp disc case which would SLICE YOUR PENIS OFF if you didn't have a key to open it properly. i am not kidding.

the only game not in the penis-slicing case was already in the saturn, which you were playing while everyone else was getting fucked up. it was some Japanese RPG where you could turn into different characters, one of which was a brown wolf who could spontaneously combust and kill sheep and farmers (in school classrooms, or government offices) with his flames.

No comments: