Saturday, November 25, 2006

you've lost that lovin' feeling

hot dammmmmn, yes indeedy it is Nov 25. Hanging out at my buddies Jon and Adam's pad in Watertown, up the street from Boston. Hanging out and drinking sammie's all day and playing Columns on Game Boy, watching Hard Gay and Star Was Kid on youtube, just chilling after a night of wanton decauchery. My stars, but booze is CHEAP in this part of town.. $4 white russians at the bar last night (all the chicks were butt or old though). But whatever, we were just there to hang out with buds and sing karaoke. Oh and I guess I mean "sing" in the loosest sense of the term. I went up before I got properly inebriated enough and sang "let the good times roll" by the Cars, which I sang before at an ice cream shop (...) in Joshua Tree, quite successfully.. this time it was a bust. Much later in the night (and a cfew white russians later) I sang a duet with my friend Joe, a righteous brothers song (see title of this entry). I was drunk and obnoxious and the sounds coming outta my throat were hellacious, in fat the crwd was quite angry and some guy wanted to fight me because I was ruining his night, HAW!! Good old Boston. This is a good sign of things to come for this trip across America to be sure (after my session last year in Detroit, another dude was pissed that I was mackin' on his chick, heh heh). Yeah, well so long as I go out with a laserblast.

Yesterday was rad in that I got to eat my Casey's hot dogs (so goooood) and today I had my D'Angelo's Number Nine steak and cheese sub. Gotta hit the old food joints of course. And let it not be forgotten that my momma makes a mean lasagna. Tonight we do it all again in the city, and tomorrow afternoon it's time to hit the road for NYC, baby.
Stay tuned, jetsetters.

No comments: