Monday, May 21, 2007

no more cold crotchless undies for you!!

damn is it time to send out my rent check again, already?? damn.. damn damn...

wel, i suppose i had better get on with writing my "semi-weekly blog" out of the way, or whatever. blogging is not really too fun/therapeautic for me anymore, too many people read it (too many people means any more people other than just me), but i guess that is the point.. to keep me from getting too full of myself or something (yeah, isn't that possible?)

Switched my keyboard at home again to the new wireless one may got for me, which means that i am liable to type even more horribly than usual, at least until my fingers re-adjust to this thing. keep it in mind.

exhausted, such a tiring weekend. i actually passed out at my desk (home desk) about an hour ago, i guess.. the phone rang and scared the beejeezus out of me and woke me from my slumber, i screamed and struggled to get up (the chair had pushed all the way up to the desk ad squished me in the space between them). it was a mathematical quandary, yet i loosened myself. So there's the weekend... friday night motored back to LA, stopped in Koreatown to pick up lots of short ribs. Took may out for a drink and then we caught a cab home and passed out. Next day, woke up and ran all around town getting ready for the BBQ, getting keg/buying more food/cleaning apartment/etc. The whole day whizzed and before you know it the thing was full-bore, to all who came out to pay their regards. Always fun to hang out with my friends. We ate lots of meat, nothing got burned, the keg got drained (and the rest of the booze likewise). Tons of food left over but what're ya gonna do, it will be gone in a few days i am sure anyway.

Today got up and ran out w some friends for breakfast, the sun cae out and makde me happy. Then lounged a bit, back home to lounge a but and throw back a couple of beers and actually relax for a couple of hours (!!!!), a couple friends came over and we fired up some of the leftovers. And so it goes. They tried to get me to go out dancing, sooo glad i didn't go (i have no more energy!) and i have been just slowly fading into unconsciousness all evening (until the phonecall). In that vein, R.I.P. to May's little turtle, he is in the giant terrarium in the sky now.. sniff, sniff..

things are alright, as usual.. this keyboard isn't very responsive and so i might have to send it to the giant Dumpster in the sky as well (or across the street) unfortunately. I hate typing words while looking elsewhere, only to discover that they've not made it to the screen.

a very long and busy week ahead of me with work, i still want to start my "industry blog," hopefully i will get to launch that soon. i have a lot of thoughts in my head, work-related, that deserve being committed to the page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 190 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were around 340 bucks on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 320 bucks on every site. But finally I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?