Sunday, May 13, 2007

happy mother's day xbox 360 custom faceplate secret agent royal jew

another day in the office.
the A/C isn't working so i am sweaty.
car accident on the 5 so i sat in traffic.
bought metal gear solid 3 for $7 at fry's. maybe i need to play the first two however.
drinking cocacola zero. low in calories, high in sodium.. my blood pressure could use the boost.

my friends all went out partying last night, i stayed in and saved @ $80. we had korean BBQ and i did my laundry anyway.

my fingernails are getting quite long, i keep rubbing my lip and hurting my face. And the keyboard is hard to type on.

my girlfriend reallllly got on my nerves this weekend, but then she wears that dumb cute little skirt to go running and makes me forget why i was pissed at her.. damn it.

I just watched two people playing "The Punisher" (an old 1990s video game, not an egregious medieval sex act) and made a nerdy comment to them about how they could upload more Mame games to their Xbox via FTP. Then I felt ashamed and walked on.

I saw pictures of myself from Skillz & Mong's wedding last September. My hairdo was very messy and sloppy. Like a gross bedhead. I looked like I was having a good time though.

Yesterday I ate an enormous pickle. Hopefully I will not party this week.

No comments: