Thursday, June 05, 2008

shea stadim's the radium

okay so i don't feel like blogging right now. life is too damned busy and stressful. Instead i will steal the blog of a fourteen-year-old boy. What a mean jerk i am, right!
--------------------------------------

May 27, 2008
05/27/2008

We got our yearbooks in school today.

Some kids were teasing me cause there's this girl I look [look? like? look like? where the hell is the quality control in this kid's blog? how the hell is anybody supposed to know what the devil he is talking about? so careless.- R].

I can't wait for school to get out.

Summer is only four days away.

I started swim team today and I'm the only 14 year old guy on the team.

Music I'm listening to: Summer of 69, American Pie.




May 23, 2008
05/23/2008

Today I was off school and I went and saw the new Indiana Jones. I thought it was Ok but they should have done something other than aliens. Shia LeBeuf did a good job and so did Kate Blanchet but Harrison Ford is getting to old. The computer graphics ruined it to. The old movies were more special because they had limited special effects.

GTG

Peter

No comments: