Wednesday, October 25, 2006

repeat me repeat me repeat me to infinity

you know, i slept like 2 hours last night. and that started about 24 hrs ago. so maybe i should hit the hay. why aren't i tired?

highlights of the day:

-saw cody, saw MVG
-figured out how to enable my car alarm, thanks Phoned Mechanic
-cheated the fuzz out of a would-be Street Cleaning Parking Ticket. Take that, The Man!!
-didn't really spend any money except on gas (and blockbuster)
-played a bunch of video games, realized that i don't really like video games
-doritos with "the cheese sauce"
-made fun of may on the phone "i want some wa-ter!! I'm so hun-GRY!"
-served pizza and extra helpings of "garlic balls" by a guy who constantly reminded me of Hitler, but nice
-today i did not kill. tomorrow i will.
-no acceptions, but no rejections either!!
-my cut stung.

No comments: